Aquiris is searching for a unique talent to join our team. You will work on Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, a game launched in partnership with Scopely and Warner Brothers. We are searching for a professional committed to the quality of the product, with experience in game development and a deep understanding of Unity and spreadsheets.
You will focus on supporting all of our development processes that involve game design and maintenance work, improving and building tools, participating in design and product discussions, and assisting the development team.
- Design tools to support the game designers and maintenance work of the game as a whole.
- Use your expert knowledge of Unity/scripting and spreadsheets to help optimize our design creation processes and prototypes.
- Participate in the tools and features prioritization and ideation process to provide insights on balance, structure, and strategy.
- Work closely with the Game Design and other development teams to analyze the game meta in order to suggest new features and improvements.
- Work closely with the live ops managers team to support events and ensure product quality.
- Deal with live issues so that the player's experience is always the best.
- A minimum of 2 years as a game developer (design or programmer).
- Bachelor degree in computer science, game development or equivalent work experience.
- Technical expertise in using Unity and spreadsheets.
- Experience documenting, modeling and developing game tools.
- Self-sufficient work style requiring minimal supervision and intense drive.
- Fluent in English with extraordinary skills in writing documents.
- Familiarity with hero collection F2P games and conventions of gacha systems.
- Familiarity and comfort with live operations strategies and events.
- Experience creating and balancing content, characters, and items for RPGs.
- Solid background knowledge and passion for Looney Tunes.