Aquiris is looking for an experienced Tech Artist to develop high-quality games. You will work directly with the art and programming teams to integrate visual elements into our newest game.
- Integrate and develop diverse artistic elements.
- Create shaders and provide support for artists and programmers.
- Accompany the integration of visual materials into the game, maintaining efficiency and performance.
- Integration of interfaces, contemplating aesthetic and functional results.
- Investigate new techniques and disseminate them to the team, in terms of both hardware and software.
- Previous experience with the creation of shaders GLSL / HLSL.
- Knowledge of programming languages: C#, C++, or others.
- Expertise with 3D packages like 3DS Max, Maya, or Blender.
- Expertise with image editing tools (Photoshop) and/or Substance Designer.
- General knowledge of art, design and video games.
- Comprehension of industry standards for video games and their tendencies.
- Desired: technical or graduate degree in the area of art, game development or design (visual, grafic, industrial)
- Expertise in the functionality of hardware and CPU/GPU processing.
- Ability with sculpture and modeling of objects/characters in the PBR standard.
- Experience with programming complex systems in C++, Python or other languages.
Experiences that count as a major plus: