Aquiris is looking for an experienced Technical Artist to integrate visual elements and effects for the UI in Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem. You will work directly with the art and programming teams, creating solutions that answer to the art direction while being scalable and optimized for mobile.
- Integrate and develop diverse artistic elements.
- Create shaders and provide support for artists and programmers.
- Accompany the integration of visual materials into the game, maintaining efficiency and performance.
- Integration of interfaces, contemplating aesthetic and functional results.
- Investigate new techniques and disseminate them to the team, in terms of both hardware and software.
- Experience with Unity's UGUI, Animator and Shuriken packages.
- Expertise with 3D packages like 3DS Max, Maya, or Blender.
- Expertise with image editing tools (Photoshop) and/or Substance Designer..
- General knowledge of art, design and video games.
- Knowledge of programming languages: C#, C++, or others.
- Comprehension of industry standards for video games and their tendencies.
- Desired: technical or graduate degree in the area of art, game development or design (visual, grafic, industrial)
- Previous experience with the creation of shaders GLSL / HLSL.
- Previous experience with Unity's Asset Bundle system.
- Expertise in the functionality of hardware and CPU/GPU processing.
- Experience with programming complex systems in C++, Python or other languages.
Experiences that count as a major plus: