Aquiris Game Studio
Based in Porto Alegre, Brazil
Press / Business contact:
Av. Ipiranga, 6681
+55 51 3026 3556
Aquiris is a company based in Porto Alegre, Brazil. With 12 years of history and a team of 70 people, we have been creating games for a broad range of platforms, from browser to PC, consoles and mobile. Our big focus since the very beginning has been on delivering the best artistic, technical and gameplay quality to our players, in partnership with powerful publishing partners. Aquiris is known by the critically acclaimed arcade racing Horizon Chase Turbo, the fast paced FPS Ballistic Overkill, and the F2P mobile Looney Tunes - World of Mayhem.
Aquiris was founded in 2007 by Amilton Diesel, Mauricio Longoni and Israel Mendes. They teamed up to develop virtual reality and advergames in a 30 square meter office. 20 games later, they got experience to grow the company to 70 people, including three new partners: Raphael Baldi, Kely Costa and Sandro Manfredini. Today Aquiris works with its own proprietary titles and big franchises in partnership with great partners.
Horizon Chase Turbo - Accolades Trailer YouTube
Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem Announcement Trailer YouTube
AQUIRIS Reel 2019 YouTube
Ballistic Overkill YouTube
There are far more images available for Aquiris Game Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Game of 2016 (Horizon Chase)" - Brazilian Indie Game Festival (BIG), 2016
- "Nominee for Technical Achievement Award for Ballistic" - Unity Awards 2013, Vancouver, 2012
- "Technical Achievement Award" - SBGames, São Paulo, 2013
- "Best Advergame" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "Best Gameplay Mechanic" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "Most Original Game" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "Game Of The Year" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "With its mobile hit Horizon Chase, Aquiris Game Studio has set the standard for Brazilian developers."
- Matthew Handrahan, European Deputy Editor, GamesIndustry.biz
- "I hold AQUIRIS team in the highest regard: as Unity experts, game developers and entrepreneurs. They are one of the top studios in the world"
- David Helgason, Founder and Former CEO, Unity Technologies
- "TRANSCENDING UNITY'S FRONTIERS: FROM GAME DEVELOPMENT TOOL TO CROSS-MEDIA PLATFORM"
- Amilton Diesel, Founder and Tech Art Director at Aquiris Game Studio, Unite Conference
- "Editors’ Choice App Store US and 154 other countries"
- Metacritic score: 88 (#29 Best iOS Game of 2015), Metacritic
Aquiris Game Studio SA
home page http://www.aquiris.com.br.