UGC TERMS AND CONTENT MODERATION POLICY
Any User Generated Content or content you create (“UGC”) must comply with the standards in these UGC Terms. As a reminder, any UGC you post to the Services is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Also, you grant us, our affiliates, and our service providers, as well as our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the rights to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties your UGC. For example, we might show off your UGC in our marketing or on an app store. Therefore, please keep it kind! More specifically, please do not post any UGC that:
- Contains any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Is likely to deceive any person;
- Promotes any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Gives the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
You are a creator and we invite you to create, but that also makes you responsible for your UGC. If we determine that you are violating our terms, then we have the right to:
- Remove, limit access to, or refuse to post any UGC for any or no reason, at our sole discretion.
- Suspend or limit your access to all or part of the Services for any violation of the UGC Terms.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Aquiris has the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS AQUIRIS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not have the capacity to review all material before it is posted to our Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. If we receive a report that any UGC violates these terms, or if you report that UGC violates these terms, then we will act promptly to review and take action if necessary (usually within 48 hours). Please report any violations of these terms using the reporting procedure inside the Services or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a good player and make sure any UGC you post complies with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. And above all, have fun and tell all your friends!
These UGC Terms were last updated on 7 July 2020, and may change from time to time.